Freelance Special Events
Freelance Makeup Artists for Special Events.
This position is responsible for promoting friendly wedding experience and building a client referral based business. A Freelance Makeup Artist for Special Events demonstrates passion for makeup application as a it relates to creating a beautiful client, beautiful photographs or video and an enjoyable special event. A Freelance Special Event Makeup Artist must provide exceptional customer service and be able to sell themselves as the ideal provider of makeup for special events.
Freelance Special Event Makeup Artists must work well as a team with event coordinators, photographers, vidoeographers etc...
Create a pleasant environment for the client.
Work alongside other event professionals including hair stylists, photographers, videographers, event coordinators etc...
At ease applying makeup on clients and conducting complete make-overs.
Uses ice-breakers and compliments to build relationships with clients.
Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs.
Understand the event itinerary and what is needed at each moment.
Consistently using marketing tools and resources, building client database and following up accordingly for referrals.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Up to 2 years bridal experience.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Makeup Artistry experience a must.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Able to work night and weekends and have flexible availability.
- Must be available a minimum of 15-20 hours per week.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.